sherrylynn

Tired Of Having Accidents

Rate this topic

I was contipated all day and thought I would not be able to go without laxitives. Then on the way home from work it hit me and I ended up having another accident in my pants. I am tired of that happening. I did not tack any laxitives but did eat a sandwitch from subway. has anyone else had this happen. I am waiting until I get my disability from the VA then I will go gluten free. I can't wait.

That happened to me about twice a week before diagnosis. It would happen even if I stayed home just a few yards from the toilet. I wouldn't just go a little bit either. I hope you didn't stain up the car. Go gluten free now. The accidents became very rare for me after that, and now it's been over a year, I think. Why wait for a diagnosis? Stopping this terrible symptom would seem more important. At least it did to me. Response to diet is a reasonable reason for diagnosis for a reasonable doctor. I can't think of much more humiliating than pooping in your pants.

That happened to me about twice a week before diagnosis. It would happen even if I stayed home just a few yards from the toilet. I wouldn't just go a little bit either. I hope you didn't stain up the car. Go gluten free now. The accidents became very rare for me after that, and now it's been over a year, I think. Why wait for a diagnosis? Stopping this terrible symptom would seem more important. At least it did to me. Response to diet is a reasonable reason for diagnosis for a reasonable doctor. I can't think of much more humiliating than pooping in your pants.

I'm not really waiting for a diagnosis. I just can not afford to buy meat and veggies for lunch and dinner every day as well as eggs and what not for breadfast. After I get my disability from the VA I will be able to afford to eat right and then it will be no more gluten, ever.

(By the way, I didn't mess up the car :rolleyes::P I have learned to wear pull ups, so not problem there. :P )