sherrylynn

I Have A Question ( Its About Poop

Rate this topic

I only ate one teaspoon of the vital wheat gluten and have had diarreha ever since. The question I have is this, when you have diarrhea do you ever see what looks like a big peace of skin in the toilett? I have seen this alot for a long time, it is very thin and see through but looks like skin. I just wondered if any one else has seen this. Sorry that this is so grose.

Also it is very very foul smelling. The day I ate the vital wheat gluten I ended up having two accidents that same day. I was on my way from shopping both times. thank god I wasnet around any one at the time.

I have gotten notice that I am going to get my disability and am going to go gluten free. I need to buy new pots and pans and I am going to buy a freezer so I can buy meat and veggies in bulk.

Basically I got the answer from that little test. I cannot tolerate gluten and don't need to have any tests to prove it to me. I am looking forward to feeling better.

Also dose any one have a problem with frequent kidney infections? I get them all the time and have to drink cranberry juice to make the pain stop.

I only ate one teaspoon of the vital wheat gluten and have had diarreha ever since. The question I have is this, when you have diarrhea do you ever see what looks like a big peace of skin in the toilett? I have seen this alot for a long time, it is very thin and see through but looks like skin. I just wondered if any one else has seen this. Sorry that this is so grose.

Also it is very very foul smelling. The day I ate the vital wheat gluten I ended up having two accidents that same day. I was on my way from shopping both times. thank god I wasnet around any one at the time.

I have gotten notice that I am going to get my disability and am going to go gluten free. I need to buy new pots and pans and I am going to buy a freezer so I can buy meat and veggies in bulk.

Basically I got the answer from that little test. I cannot tolerate gluten and don't need to have any tests to prove it to me. I am looking forward to feeling better.

Also dose any one have a problem with frequent kidney infections? I get them all the time and have to drink cranberry juice to make the pain stop.

Have you had any testing done?? ( colonoscopy ) (kidney function testing)

What you may be seeing is mucous. Our intestines will produce it to try and protect it from the irritant. I also used to have a lot of kidney issues pregluten free with pain along with protein and blood in my urine. That has resolved gluten free but still occurs when glutened. Do mention it to your doctor to make sure nothing else needs to be ruled out.