Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KuKuKaChoo52

3 Subjects: Organic, Shampoo/cleaners, And Facilities

Oh nice, I might save a few bucks and get the Nuetrogena shampoo and all free clear detergent. When I do drink, I'll try the Adirondack sparkling water. I don't like artificial sweeteners... And that oatmeal recipie sounds amazing. You should send it to me! :) I am going to take a break from the oatmeal to heal up better but when I bring it back I want to try that, if you are willing.

Oh nice, I might save a few bucks and get the Nuetrogena shampoo and all free clear detergent. When I do drink, I'll try the Adirondack sparkling water. I don't like artificial sweeteners... And that oatmeal recipie sounds amazing. You should send it to me! :) I am going to take a break from the oatmeal to heal up better but when I bring it back I want to try that, if you are willing.

No problem! Let me know when you are back on the oatmeal and I'll send it to you or post it in the recipe section.

Okay cool sounds good!

I also was wondering if anybody has ever tried raw bee pollen? I ended up buying a sack of that at the health food store when they said it might help with allergies and energy.

And sometimes when I eat lately, my heart starts beating faster. Any idea why this might be?

Hi KuKuKa,

If you have problems with any of the previous suggestions, you might want to try potato vodka. And if you develop an intolerance to corn, you'll want to avoid mixers with high fructose corn syrup. (That means most mixers.)

A cocktail made with potato vodka, cranberry juice (Ocean spray doesn't have high fructose corn syrup) and a splash of pineapple or orange juice is refreshing.

Oh nice suggestion Marilyn, thanks! Is potato vodka at regular liquor stores?

I know Celiac and gluten allergy are different, but does just a gluten allergy hurt your system too other then just immediate side effects?

I wonder how I would go about finding which companies use gluten as a sealing agent or not, maybe the cheap bottles do that? Or I would have to call the company and find out probably just to be safe.

I'd probably call the company, but I think that cheaper in this case is often safer, LOL. I think I remember that some of the cheaper wines add oak chips to the wine instead of using oak barrels.

shauna

Oh, yeah I really have no idea... I'll probably call just to stay safe, thanks for looking out :)

Oh nice suggestion Marilyn, thanks! Is potato vodka at regular liquor stores?

Yes, there should be some sort of selection for it at any given liquor store even if they only carry a single brand of it.