sreese68

Constipation And Stomach Pain. Immediate And Long Term Relief?

Rate this topic

(Sorry this is so long. Just trying to anticipate details people would ask me about!) I

I am sorry you are going through all this. Constipation is the worse :(

I have had my share of issues. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but I had heard a lot of good reviews about the supplement program by the doctor in the link below...talks about how too much fiber can actually be a bad thing in the long run for constipation. I just started reading the book and have not yet tried the product but am considering it. Here is the site if you want to check it out. http://www.fibermenace.com/store/hydroc.html

I have had my share of issues. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but I had heard a lot of good reviews about the supplement program by the doctor in the link below...talks about how too much fiber can actually be a bad thing in the long run for constipation. I just started reading the book and have not yet tried the product but am considering it. Here is the site if you want to check it out. http://www.fibermenace.com/store/hydroc.html

Interesting site. I'll put his book on my list of what to try if high fiber doesn't work. Thanks!

(Sorry this is so long. Just trying to anticipate details people would ask me about!) I

Have you tried this product?

Have you tried this product?

No, I have not yet tried it yet. But I read the book Fiber Menace and it definitly has me thinking of trying it out. I only say that because every doctor always says eat more fiber, drink more water and exercise more. Well I drink half a gallon of water a day eat plenty of fiber and exercise and only makes me bloated and nauseous. Anything I use to help move things along gave me spasms in my stomach. I am currently trying a herbal supplement the naturopathic doctor put me on but if that doesn't work-I am definitly going to try this product out.