sreese68

Casein Intolerance - How Long For Symptoms To Show?

Rate this topic

I think my bloating, pain, and burping may be from the tomatoes I added back in 2 days ago, but thought I'd ask about casein, too. For 8 weeks or so, I had been eating only lactose-free dairy. I took ALL dairy out for one week. Added it back 7 days ago. If I'm sensitive to casein, symptoms would have shown up before this, right? (Please say "yes"! I'd MUCH rather have to keep tomatoes out than cheese even though I love both!)

It is normally recommended to add one food every seven days so you don't have the problem of trying to determine what got you. Take them both out and start again :)

It is normally recommended to add one food every seven days so you don't have the problem of trying to determine what got you. Take them both out and start again :)

I know, I know

I think my bloating, pain, and burping may be from the tomatoes I added back in 2 days ago)

That can be a sign of a problem with nightshade vegetables. They have a toxin in them that some of us have a problem with. Nightshades are tomatoes, potatoes, all bell peppers, eggplant as well as a few others. Then again it may very well be caisen. So definetly try one food at a time. Just thought I would give you a heads up on the nightshades. Have fun.

That can be a sign of a problem with nightshade vegetables. They have a toxin in them that some of us have a problem with. Nightshades are tomatoes, potatoes, all bell peppers, eggplant as well as a few others. Then again it may very well be caisen. So definetly try one food at a time. Just thought I would give you a heads up on the nightshades. Have fun.

I thought about nightshades, but I'm able to eat potatoes with no problems. It's one of my staples in fact. So far, I can eat meats, eggs, peanut butter, potatoes, white rice, white rice crackers, corn products, lettuce, carrots, oranges, tangelos, strawberries, blueberries. I am very tired of my limited food list! I know I have problems with fructose and brown rice.

Today, fatigue, brain fog, bad mood, and ringing in my ears hit. (Same time frame as my reaction to high fructose foods.) I sure hope my next food to try works out!!!