suziq0805

Gluten And Milk Supply

Rate this topic

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but if it is I appologize in advance! I stopped nursing my son about 5 months ago and after the milk dried up I haven't had any problems. Tonight I noticed a bit of milk leaking and I haven't noticed this for a few months. I'm not pregnant, haven't started any new medications or anything. I was gluten free for 7 weeks and last week began a gluten challenge. The only thing that has been different is going back on gluten. Is it possible for that to cause the return of milk production? It's probably a long shot but gluten is the only thing I have changed lately. My midwife didn't seem too familiar with celiac otherwise I would call there.

Yeast is good for milk supply but I think you need more than what you'd find in bread to have good supply from that alone. Are you drinking beer at all? Or peanuts? I know peanuts can help with milk supply. (I fed my daughter for 3 years and know a lot about breastfeeding and milk supply)

Yeast is good for milk supply but I think you need more than what you'd find in bread to have good supply from that alone. Are you drinking beer at all? Or peanuts? I know peanuts can help with milk supply. (I fed my daughter for 3 years and know a lot about breastfeeding and milk supply)

I'm not eating any peanuts. And I don't drink beer (can't stand the taste!). I did go to a bachelorette party over the weekend and had hard liquor there, but the milk started before then.

Milk supply has a hormonal, emotional, and sometimes physical.

It could have all happened because you looked at your baby or heard your baby cry.

No lie, I saw a seventy year old woman wet her shirt because of a crying baby. Sometimes it just can happen and it doesn't make any sense.