Claire-Nicolle

Gluten-Free Bread?!

Rate this topic

My twins Colton and Kat have been wanting to have toast with cheese for a while now and the bread we are currently using tastes a-lot like an English muffin. Now, I am not saying it is a bad thing, but it doesn't go well with cheese unless in a grilled cheese. We are using Udi's Sandwich Bread. Does anyone know of a bread that tastes more like actual bread?

Thank you

Maybe try Rudi's? That and Udi's are the only gluten-free breads I enjoy!

My twins Colton and Kat have been wanting to have toast with cheese for a while now and the bread we are currently using tastes a-lot like an English muffin. Now, I am not saying it is a bad thing, but it doesn't go well with cheese unless in a grilled cheese. We are using Udi's Sandwich Bread. Does anyone know of a bread that tastes more like actual bread?

Thank you

I agree! We used to have a grilled cheese every Sunday night for dinner (before i was gluten-free) because my mom would make a big lunch and this was something us kids could make easily. I have not found any bread that tastes good wit it. I even tried to fancy up the sandwich with a parmesan cheese coating on the outside to help the bread out...there is just not a good way to have a grilled cheese sandwich that I have found :(