Mizzo

Cumberland Farms Chill Zone Slushies

Rate this topic

I have been concerned about these but cannot find any ingredient listings online.

Anyone have info on the Chill zone brand?

I have all the other brands just looking for CHILL ZONE .

Thanks

I think the general consensus on this forum is that the frozen drinks would be safe from a gluten perspective. Full of colors and HFCS. I looked them up & they do look cooling. Is Cumberland a convience store?

We use this Donvier thing to make slushies at home. Frozen Cokes or Mt Dews are favorites. You can do OJ or lemonade or Koolaid.

http://www.cuisipro.com/en/cart/Donvier-Ice-Cream-Maker-plu83-7409W.html

I think the general consensus on this forum is that the frozen drinks would be safe from a gluten perspective. Full of colors and HFCS. I looked them up & they do look cooling. Is Cumberland a convience store?

We use this Donvier thing to make slushies at home. Frozen Cokes or Mt Dews are favorites. You can do OJ or lemonade or Koolaid.

http://www.cuisipro.com/en/cart/Donvier-Ice-Cream-Maker-plu83-7409W.html

Unfortunately not all slushies are made alike.

For anyone interested I found this:

ICEE and Artic Blast have same ingredient listing/flavors. All single flavors (ie: cherry or blue raspberry ) lists thay are gluten-free but....... combo flavors (ie: cherry lime/ or kiwi/lemonade) makes NO gluten-free status. in addition their Coke flavors list gluten-free but their Pepsi, Sprite and Mountain Dew do not say gluten-free. The Fanta flavors all say gluten-free except Lemon/Lime.

Slush Puppies = flavors listed as Juice fortified have Maltodextrin (fiber) in them while all other flavors list no Maltodextrin in them . None of these list themselves as specifically gluten-free like ICEE and Arctic Blast do

ICEE SLUSH ( different from ICEE) provides no ingredient listing at all.

But of course nothing online for Chill Zone the one we use, so again anyone having that info please pass it on.

Thanks.