jmrogers31

Numb/cold Feeling In Foot

Rate this topic

I have seen other posts about this but wanted to see if anyone could give me more information about this. It feels like a nerve right above my left ankle on the outside of my leg gets a pain once in a while, especially when I squat down in the catchers position to look at something. Every once in a while my foot will feel cold. The worst was yesterday after I had a cup of coffee. My foot went numb and cold afterward for a while. Is this a withdrawal symptom that will get better? Or something I will have to live with? I know I have read posts on here in the past about others experiencing similiar feelings. I felt like I had a wooden leg for a while yesterday and was looking for some idea of what is going on.

could be something in that cofee that you are reacting too :<

I know if i get into gluten, part of both of my hands go numb.

Honestly, it most sounds like nerve pain - which is often caused by a compressed disk in your spine. It can come and go depending on what you have done/are doing with your back if it's been injured (which you may or may not know about!)

If it only happens once and awhile, most likely a pinched nerve. In my case, I have it 100% of the time. started in my toes, now goes all the way up to my knees. Diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy - another wonderful (not!) effect of celiac disease. I would recommend seeing a Neurologist or a doctor that knows celiac disease.