fakename

Cashew Allergy?

Rate this topic

I've been having a little constipation lately and I'm not sure if it is due to the amounts of cashews that I eat (I love them).

I think one can develop an allergy or sensitivity to certain things by eating them too much and I tend to take in a half-pound of cashews every day. I haven't been eating anything else that would indicate CC either.

I've been having a little constipation lately and I'm not sure if it is due to the amounts of cashews that I eat (I love them).

I think one can develop an allergy or sensitivity to certain things by eating them too much and I tend to take in a half-pound of cashews every day. I haven't been eating anything else that would indicate CC either.

If you have allergy to nuts, you would have the opposite reaction. It will be diarrhea and breathing difficulties, or bloody sores and swelling in mouth. You can even have anaphylactic sock as I did.

What else are you eating? Do you drink enough of liquids? It's hot outside. We have tendency to sweat more then usual and we will loose more water from our bodies.

Do you eat enough of fiber, fruits, vegetables?

If you have allergy to nuts, you would have the opposite reaction. It will be diarrhea and breathing difficulties, or bloody sores and swelling in mouth. You can even have anaphylactic sock as I did.

What else are you eating? Do you drink enough of liquids? It's hot outside. We have tendency to sweat more then usual and we will loose more water from our bodies.

Do you eat enough of fiber, fruits, vegetables?

Hm, I seem to be getting enough vegetables and such, my liquid intake has declined but by a minuscule amount. Well, I'll figure it out.

Hm, I seem to be getting enough vegetables and such, my liquid intake has declined but by a minuscule amount. Well, I'll figure it out.

I found this for food allergy - nuts

http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-125253/Food-allergy?q=food+allergy+symptoms#symptoms

And here are the reasons for constipation. It can be food related, but also drug or hormon related. Check the list. You might have some idea.

google: What are the major reasons behind constipation and press on first thing starting with EZ... (moderator didn't allowed this)

I went on gluten free diet and now I need to watch what I eat because I will end up with mild constipation myself.