pricklypear1971

Good Iodine Free Multivitamin/mineral

Rate this topic

Hey there,

I need help finding a good multivitamin/mineral supplament that is iodine-free. I probably have DH so I need to stay off iodine until the sores heal.

Any reco's are welcomed!

Mason brand Daily Multiple Vitamins with Iron was recommended by my pharmacist. It doesn't have the minerals so therefore it is iodine free. I supplement the minerals separately. Nature Made vitamins are usually my choice but I couldn't find a multi without iodine.

The Mason tablets have a coating with food coloring in it. Yellow #5 and #6 so I have to wash off the coating due to salicylate sensitivity.

I thought maybe the new CeliAct Vitamin that is advertised on this site might be sensitive to our needs since it was developed for Celiacs. I E-mailed the guy who developed it. He responded that they would be coming out with a version that would be iodine free and safe for people with DH and he would notify me when it was available. I have yet to see it.

I found Country Life. Iodine and iron free - gluten, soy, wheat, milk free. It's multi vitamin and mineral - Daily Total One.