Hungrylady

Improvement!

Rate this topic

I was at my son's school speaking to someone who thinks her son has celiacs. I was telling her some of the visual signs and started talking about the brain fog and how having even a simple conversation would be impossible that I lost my words all the time. THEN...it hit me...I am having a conversation right now and I didn't loose one word, didn't say the wrong thing and I made sense. Oh the joy!!!! For all those who are just begining to heal, hang on, it really does get better. I have been gluten-free for a month but had a tiny miss here and there.

I had this realization lately myself. It's SO WONDERFUL! I'm so glad people here understand our excitement :)

Do funny you posted today. Was just on the phone and REMEMBERED a name of an actor I was trying to describe to my mother. Usually o have to look up a movie to get the name.

Yes, better. Watch out world!

Isn't that the best?! I keep joking with my husband that I finally "got my smarts back". :lol:

LMOL, yes it's great. I do love that everyone here gets it. So valuable to healing!