love2travel

Very Good Multi-Grain Bread Recipe

Rate this topic

We've sure been talking about bread here a lot lately! With good reason. :D

Just want to share a good multi-grain recipe with you. It uses teff and flax meal. Teff is one of my favourite flours. So far I cannot find ivory teff so use dark teff. Too much dark teff can be strong but this recipe does not require much. Teff is the flour used in injera.

http://food.chatelaine.com/recipes/view/gluten-free-multi-grain-bread/30085

• Upvote 1

We've sure been talking about bread here a lot lately! With good reason. :D

Just want to share a good multi-grain recipe with you. It uses teff and flax meal. Teff is one of my favourite flours. So far I cannot find ivory teff so use dark teff. Too much dark teff can be strong but this recipe does not require much. Teff is the flour used in injera.

http://food.chatelaine.com/recipes/view/gluten-free-multi-grain-bread/30085

I've used a recipe similar to this and it was very, very good. I'll add this to my "to do" bread recipes. I have 3 gluten free multi-grain recipes on my to do list...King Arthur, Jules, and this one. Am waiting for cooler weather.

I've used a recipe similar to this and it was very, very good. I'll add this to my "to do" bread recipes. I have 3 gluten free multi-grain recipes on my to do list...King Arthur, Jules, and this one. Am waiting for cooler weather.

I love it when gluten-free bread really looks like bread.

I know what you mean about cooler weather. Just two weeks ago we had lots of frost; now it is 90 degrees which is incredibly unusual for us this time of year. Not bread baking weather, that is for sure!

Hooray, a bread I can eat AND I have all the ingredients for :D Soon as I get back on my feet it's baking time!