tinab3girls

Waiting For My Results, My Story

Rate this topic

My Story-

Didn't know if someone could read this and let me know what you think. For the past 2.5 yrs I have been dealing with stomach issues. They came on slowly and would be one episode every 3 months or so. The night before my daughter's 1st bday party my body fell apart. Within 6 months I lost 20 lbs and was unable to eat anything really. It took a year to figure out what was going on but was diagnosed with a Chronically Inflammed Gallbladder (no stones really no pain). It was removed 1.5 yrs ago. I thought everything would be great but lately I've had a whole new host of problems. Major one being I have not gained 1 ounce of weight back that I had lost. Normally wouldn't be a big deal except I am 5'4" and 105 lbs. I can finally eat food but get very bad heartburn, bloating/gas and occassional after I eat. I have diarhea in the morning and sometimes after breakfast. These symptoms are hard because all can be due to having no gallbladder. I am exhausted all the time. I am now dealing with cystic acne. I developed anxiety and panic attacks out of no where about a year ago. I have the shakes. I am starving all the time even after eating, my stomach literally acts like I haven't eaten in days. I am having vision problems where everything will go blurry and I have to force myself to refocus. Whew this sounds like sooo much! I just met with an endocrinologist because my mother was diagnosed with Graves Disease when she was 28 (I am 31) and he was the one to mention Celiac Disease. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I will be calling the Dr on Tuesday morning to go over my blood test results but in the mean time was wondering if anyone else experienced issues with their gallbladder as well??

cystic acne, you mean HS, this is gluten related, and there are several threads about it on this forum.

(hidradenitis suppurativa)

Yes, several here have had huge gallbladder problems, even autoimmune liver disease is caused by gluten.

Thank you so much for that info! I just went and looked into HS and was very surprised to see that it can happen in the nasal cavity and sinus tract. I have had issues with bumps and sore in my nose for quite some time that I just assumed were ingrown hairs. After reading some I didn't really see where anyone mentioned the 'boils' on their face? Mine at first were popping up on my chin line and now i have one on my left temple. So painful and swollen. They only last about 3-4 days but they don't become open sores. Could they still be HS? thank you for all your help!!

I guess I should add that I was diagnosed with WPW syndrome when I was 18 and then developed AV Node reentry when I was 23. Had ablation surgery both times and so far I am free of any cardiac problems other than rapid resting heartrate at the moment. My endo doctor has put me on Beta Blockers for the time being until the test results come back.

I am in no way a HS expert, but it can even be in the throat!

I do not remember if gluten is connected to WPW syndrome, though.

Heart involvement is possible, though.