Rate this topic

I was wondering about they area that are good to live in. My family and I are planing on moving by summer time. I want to be settled by fall cause my oldest child will be starting kindergarten then. I plan on starting college when she starts. I am looking into essec county college. But not for sure. I am thinking about LPN degree or early childhood education. We also thought about north Carolina and Florida. I got family in new York but don't think I will live there because it is so expensive. Just trying to live in a decent area.

Personally I would go with the Durham area in NC. It should be a bit cheaper to live and you have a great medical facility there where you could get your nursing degree. If you can go for a RN rather than LPN the difference in pay will be substantial. This is especially the case if you get a bachlors degree.

NJ will be just as expensive as NY from what I have seen unless you are a good distance from NYC.

Good luck with where ever you choose.

I planned on getting LPN for now then going back when my youngest starts preschool or kindergarten. He turned 1 a few Weeks ago. but if I'm able to I would go for it all. Mg hubby bio-mom live out about 20 min from the beach in n.c. Where is Durham. We plan on taking a road trip in about a month or so to decide where for sure.

Durham is farther inland near Raligh (sp?)

Durham is farther inland near Raligh (sp?)

Raleigh and Durham are both super options, with lots of young professional, and only a couple of hours from the ocean. :D Or, if you are looking for a small community with a good hospital try Northeast North Carolina. RN's and LPN are always in demand around here.