LabyrinthRunner13

Now I Know That Eating Gluten Messes With My Mood.

Rate this topic

I literally posted just DAYS ago, how good I felt, how it had been an entire month without a problem, how happy I felt and how I didnt mind the gluten diet so much.

Fast forward to yesterday and today. No idea what caused the problem, but I am broken out everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Arms, legs, hands, base of my scalp, and breasts. My intestines are at threat level orange. And my mood is in the tank. I actually had a pretty good day at work, financially. I'm not happy about it. My careful diet (the weightloss kind) went right out the window, and much as I am shamed to admit it, I ate like a total slob today. And my gluten free diet? HATE IT. I realized today that I will never again eat another girl scout cookie. I'm going through the 5 stages of grief all over again. I suck.

Once again, there isnt an actual reason for this post, I'm just kinda being miserable. However, the tiny silver lining is, a week ago, I was happy. And I acknowledge that once whatever I ate gets out of my system, (In like two weeks), I'll probably be happy again.

Bleah. Sorry you're in such bad sorts. :( I hope you feel better sooner than two weeks!

Sorry you are feeling so bad right now. You're not alone. I am not a pleasant person to be around either when glutened. For me the mood issue lifts after about 24 hours and I hope it lifts that quickly for you also. Some of the other stuff...well that takes more like 2 to 3 weeks.

It is good that you realize that this is gluten related as it can make it easier to deal with. Pamper yourself if you can until you're feeling better.