Celiac Ninja

Immuno Suppressants

Rate this topic

My celiac is way out of control, cross contamination is my biggest threat at all times during the day. When I wake up in the morning I have to wash my mouth and face before eating or I can have a reaction. Things are beyond my patientce but I am not willing to go on chemicals or drugs to suppress my immune system. I was wondering if there was a natural way to lower my immune system. I am about to try a vegetable and fruit juice diet for five days, meat every other day as needed. This is to see if I can heal after my last couple of swollen painful belly episodes (gluten episodes).

Is there a natural way to lower my immune system? I feel like I'm just not remembering what it is.

Is there a way to encounter less CC? What is it that you are constantly in contact with that is getting you? IMHO it is better to get rid of CC than to mess with your immune system.

oh i would really really like to know some good answers to your question- as i FEEL UR PAIN BIG TIME... my immune system needs to settle the F down... i was REALLY looking forward to perhaps trying Low Dose Naltrexone... i dont really want to be on more drugs- but im so sick of my intestines freaking out to EVERYTHING that remotely could be mistaken for gluten, cross contamination, and also candida. i need a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i asked my Endo about LDN and she practically laughed in my face :(

so, yes, bring on the natural answers !!!!!

i wanna say there was some kind of mushroom supplement that soothes the immune system, but ive forgotten the name and would have to hunt for the link

i know D3 soothes the immune system, but ive already gotten mine up

good luck to us all!

oh also- D Mannose is supposed to help bind and purge Gluten... i DO take that sometimes but not regularly