Chad Sines

Food For Life Brown Rice Bread

Rate this topic

Does anyone else have issues with this. I seem to have symptoms like I have had too much fructose which I guess could be from the honey. Little foggy head/congestion, whoozy, and diarrhea. I am not 100% sure it is coming from this, but it is the only new thing in my diet and the only potential suspect i can see.

Google around on this site. There have been some real issues with FFL and gluten. They have had products recalled in Canada recently and the Gluten Free watchdog tested the Tortillas and found them high in gluten. I don't think any were the brown rice bread but, in my opinion, I think they have some problems. I'll look and see if I can find the correspondance I had with them & will add it.

Ick. I think I will just toss it. I recall having some issues with it and possible the English muffins before. I was never sure then. Maybe it is the fructose, maybe gluten, and maybe something they used to make it palatable. Oh well. So much for a bread-like material. :)

Thank you for your replies.

Ick. I think I will just toss it. I recall having some issues with it and possible the English muffins before. I was never sure then. Maybe it is the fructose, maybe gluten, and maybe something they used to make it palatable. Oh well. So much for a bread-like material. :)

Thank you for your replies.

Maybe the birds would like it?

Agree on the tossing, hopefully before you eat it though. I had problems with their products several times so I stopped eating it. There are other bread like Udis' Glutino, or Rudi's that are ok. Enrgi bread is good bird food too IMHO. Some people like it but I think it's too dry and crumbly.