GFreeMO

Achy Body

Rate this topic

Woke up this morning feeling like I was hit by a truck. I have not been glutened, corned, dairy-ed, or soyed. I have not eaten any trigger foods so it isn't a nightshade issue or food related. Does anyone else get like this? I took some Tylenol Arthritis and it did help a lot but periodically I will get feeling like this for no reason. Is this just part of having celiac?

On the days when I feel I am finally getting a good grip on what I can and can't eat, I feel much more energetic (well everything is relative!), so I think, great, I can get a few of the myriad outstanding jobs round the house done. So I then run round the house like a mad woman making hay while the sun shines, while my husband looks sceptically at me. The next day, regardless of what I ate the day before, I'll wake up feeling done in and achy all over. It obviously isn't a food issue, I think it's just my stamina is so compromised from years of struggling through indifferent or outright bad health, that I guess I'm not going to become superwoman overnight. Despite my best attempts...

Oh, and I take paracetamol, maybe with codeine if I ache particularly badly.

These days do seem to becoming fewer in number though.

On the days when I feel I am finally getting a good grip on what I can and can't eat, I feel much more energetic (well everything is relative!), so I think, great, I can get a few of the myriad outstanding jobs round the house done. So I then run round the house like a mad woman making hay while the sun shines, while my husband looks sceptically at me. The next day, regardless of what I ate the day before, I'll wake up feeling done in and achy all over. It obviously isn't a food issue, I think it's just my stamina is so compromised from years of struggling through indifferent or outright bad health, that I guess I'm not going to become superwoman overnight. Despite my best attempts...

Thanks for answering. That is exactly what happens to me!

Its nice to know I am not alone in this!