GFinDC

Forum Links Idear

Rate this topic

Hello dear people with unlimited time and technical know how,

(if you are still reading congratulations, it must be great!) :)

The link below is to a thread on the Crohn's forum,, where they have recently started a new system of automatically hyperlinking keywords in posts to articles or further info threads. Seems like a neat idea and very handy for users, especially new people. Celiac.com has the FAQ now which is a great addition, and also very handy for new people. (I try to point new people to it in posts). Anyhow, just wanted to share the idea for info. I have no idea that this is an easy thing to do or not, I am sure it would take some considerable effort to do in fact and may not even be possible. I just wanted to present it as an idea to use up all those spare hours in the tech team's endless days of leisure. :D\

I know it is much easier to suggest such things than to do them of course. That' why it is better to suggest than to do though. :)

A new software modification - Wikilinks on Crohn's forum

And totally different subject, but this thread I think is just neat.

Something to think about for all Crohns Forum Members

And see, I do look at otter sites besides celiac com and wetcanvas!

:)

Hello dear people with unlimited time and technical know how,

(if you are still reading congratulations, it must be great!) :)

The link below is to a thread on the Crohn's forum,, where they have recently started a new system of automatically hyperlinking keywords in posts to articles or further info threads.

A new software modification - Wikilinks on Crohn's forum

....the Crohn's forum that we can't get into......?

Hmm, still grouchy about that eh? :) Well, the one link is members only area, but the other one is not. So you should be able to read it, I think. It does show the hyperlinked keywords in the post. The ideas simple, but I am not sure how they do it. They have a Wiki of articles and somehow auto link to those Wiki articles and definitions.

Of course you could always join since it is free, if you wanted too...