Cujy

Owww...please Say It Gets Better!?!?

Rate this topic

Oh my I hope that this excrutiating pain in my stomach is related to the celiac, because this morning it is almost worthy of an emerg visit! Im hoping that with this diet it will go away! I havn't eaten anything at all yet today and the pain is intense! This has been my main symptom that Im ASSUMING is related to the celiac, after all now with a diagnosis the docs blame everything on the intolerance.... :(

Is the pain localized to any specific area? What does the pain feel like? Shards of glass, burning...?

Oh my I hope that this excrutiating pain in my stomach is related to the celiac, because this morning it is almost worthy of an emerg visit! Im hoping that with this diet it will go away! I havn't eaten anything at all yet today and the pain is intense! This has been my main symptom that Im ASSUMING is related to the celiac, after all now with a diagnosis the docs blame everything on the intolerance.... :(

I would think not eating would make the pain worse. Can't you hey anything down? Liquids?

Sorry you are in so much pain, and I hope it improves quickly.

I would think not eating would make the pain worse. Can't you hey anything down? Liquids?

Sorry you are in so much pain, and I hope it improves quickly.

This pain is an all over abdominal pain...Like a continuous cramp, one that is persistant and dosn't come and go it just stays....Im going to eat a piece of my gluten-free bread that I made last night, see if that helps...maybe this isn't even the ciliac!? This has been going on for over 14 years, but it used to be very sporadic, and lasted for the most 2 hours, in the last two months it has come usually more then once a week, and usually accompanied by bloody stool (hence the investigation into the celiac) no blood yet...and it now lasts sometimes for 24 hours....Now they just blame it on the celiac. I also have problems with my kidneys that they refuse to deal with...I just wish that it would go away, Im tired of being in pain.

Thank you all for your support, this really is a wonderful board!

Angela

My GI doctor says that kidney issues (stones or otherwise) can be caused by Crohn's. The blood and cramping (in bouts), too... how were you dx'd with Celiac?

I was diagnosed with ciliac via bloodwork (that was the cincher) and a scope/colonoscopy report. Im so angry I could spit!!!! I just called my doc for the urine results, and the one I gave the day of was clear, the one I took the night before and refrigerated had significant bacteria growth and significant crystal growth...you know what they told me???? Guess....its because of the ciliac!!!!! They said so what do you want to do?? REALLY??? OMG, I am going there at 2:30 and Im going to kick some knee caps in....Im so done with this. I told them that the pain in my kidneys is NOT the same as the abdominal pain that has been plaguing me with the ciliac (assuming its related). So done....can't get anywhere...if I don't need AD now, I will shortly! :angry:

Sorry you have bad pain :( You mention kidney pain / problems . Have the doctors checked for kidney stones ? They can cause very bad stomach pains and can be connected to celiac disease . Hope you get better soon :)