Rate this topic

I've been using Bare Esscentials for awhile now and I've read that their makeup is gluten free. As I was browsing the boards here though, I noticed several people mentioned that their skincare line was not. So can anyone recommend a good skincare line?

Hi there....

I've been using Arbonne (you can buy it on-line through a consultant) since Jan 2012. I just started eating gluten-free last month. But funny story....my Mom said how much better my skin looked since using Arbonne and then I asked my friend who told me about it and sure enough it's gluten-free as well. Not sure if the product being gluten-free has anything to do with my improved skin or just the good product itself.

Check them out on-line....if you are interested and think you might buy a lot from them you can sign up as a 'preferred client' and then get 20% off....that's what I did :)

Hope this helps and good luck!

I'll look into it!

I went to my local health food store tonight and asked them about gluten free products. They suggested MyChelle and they had a small trial size kit, so I decided to try it. I'll let you know what I think.

I've been told I look much better and healthier since I went gluten free-by friends and my husband. I think the diet helps-I look less sick!

I'm in the process of exploring skin are and makeup options as well. I was impressed with Neutrogena''s options. They publish an extensive list of gluten free products, which I found posted on this forum. Burt's Bees is also a favorite of mine and they list gluten free products on their website. Good luck to you!