Rate this topic

http://packitbaggma.digitaltargetonline.com/#order

These are the lunch bags I have and have mentioned before. I have the orange one. You put them in the freezer and they have stuff in the "walls" of the lunch bag that keep stuff cold about 8-10 hours. They are on sale today using the promo code GMA.

The lunch bag holds about 1 gatorade/vitamin water sized bottle, sandwich, chips, baggie of carrots & some mini candy bars or a couple of cookies. Or a container for salad, small container with dressing, water/soda bottle (thinner then the vitamin water bottle) & maybe a baggie of crunched chips or nuts for the salad topping.

http://packitbaggma.digitaltargetonline.com/#order

These are the lunch bags I have and have mentioned before. I have the orange one. You put them in the freezer and they have stuff in the "walls" of the lunch bag that keep stuff cold about 8-10 hours. They are on sale today using the promo code GMA.

The lunch bag holds about 1 gatorade/vitamin water sized bottle, sandwich, chips, baggie of carrots & some mini candy bars or a couple of cookies. Or a container for salad, small container with dressing, water/soda bottle (thinner then the vitamin water bottle) & maybe a baggie of crunched chips or nuts for the salad topping.

Karen, what climate do you live in? Do you use it in the summer?

I ask because we are particularly challenged in the desert when trying to keep stuff cold in a lunch bag. I'm always looking for something that works but we usually get 4 hours, max, from any soft-sided bag ( with ice packs inside) in an a/c space ( kid taking it to school and leaving it in classroom).

I live in Kansas City. I find that if its inside, it lasts about 8 hours. You have to make sure you get the top folded in so there are no gaps. That is with already cold food and a cold drink in it. This doesn't have separate cooling packs, the sides have a gel stuff in them. I saw the larger sizes for wine & groceies but didn't think I wanted to take up that much space in my freezer. I'm trying to remember having it outside last summer. I think 4 hours if its hot. My boys just take a small igloo type cooler with cold packs and cold drinks to work outside in the summer. That works pretty well if they keep it in the shade. I have put frozen cooked chicken pieces in it to add to a salad and it was still slightly frozen 4 hours later (inside).

I live in Kansas City. I find that if its inside, it lasts about 8 hours. You have to make sure you get the top folded in so there are no gaps. That is with already cold food and a cold drink in it. This doesn't have separate cooling packs, the sides have a gel stuff in them. I saw the larger sizes for wine & groceies but didn't think I wanted to take up that much space in my freezer. I'm trying to remember having it outside last summer. I think 4 hours if its hot. My boys just take a small igloo type cooler with cold packs and cold drinks to work outside in the summer. That works pretty well if they keep it in the shade. I have put frozen cooked chicken pieces in it to add to a salad and it was still slightly frozen 4 hours later (inside).

Thanks'