Rate this topic

As of lately I have been getting horrible stomach aches and occasionally what feels like a band around by waist that just aches. When it's really bad my stomach will hurt then next day and then another day after. I also have a very odd sensation where I don't know whether or not I want to eat, throw-up, or run to the bathroom. In the couple days that I have stayed away from gluten my pain goes away almost completely. Today I ate a bite of bread and again am having stomach pains. Should I go in to get tested? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

As of lately I have been getting horrible stomach aches and occasionally what feels like a band around by waist that just aches. When it's really bad my stomach will hurt then next day and then another day after. I also have a very odd sensation where I don't know whether or not I want to eat, throw-up, or run to the bathroom. In the couple days that I have stayed away from gluten my pain goes away almost completely. Today I ate a bite of bread and again am having stomach pains. Should I go in to get tested? Thanks!

Hi. Just a few pointers. Most people do a couple weeks at least of gluten free o give time to see if symptoms recur. After that time it may be recommended to reincorporate gluten to see its effect.. How long did you quit eating gluten?

Hi. Just a few pointers. Most people do a couple weeks at least of gluten free o give time to see if symptoms recur. After that time it may be recommended to reincorporate gluten to see its effect.. How long did you quit eating gluten?

So far I haven't eaten it for almost a week.

So far I haven't eaten it for almost a week.

If you have been fine that long other then when you were exposed to gluten, i would definitely start eating it again and get back with the doctor to schedule testing. The less time you have been off, the less time you will have to eat it again before getting the blood test done.