Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Upper G.i. Symptoms

Rate this topic

Looks like i am gonna call a G.I. doctor when the weekend is through. My neck tightness is getting near unbearable. It feels like something is stuck in my throat all the time. It is hard to swallow. I was baking with BobsRed Mill pizza crust mix and i got some on my arm stuc like glue. I use my nails to scratch it off and noticed (after already eating some pizza that my arm was red, inflamed and rashed where i had scratched off the pasty dough. Could I be allergic to the yeast?

I can't speak to any possible allergies you might have to something in Bob's Red Mill, but the throat tightness is reminiscent of how I feel if my thyroid is not functioning well. Also, there are lymph nodes on either side of your thyroid gland that, if swollen, can press on the thyroid and make you feel as though you're being strangled. Has a doctor examined both your thyroid and the lymph nodes in your throat?

I can't speak to any possible allergies you might have to something in Bob's Red Mill, but the throat tightness is reminiscent of how I feel if my thyroid is not functioning well. Also, there are lymph nodes on either side of your thyroid gland that, if swollen, can press on the thyroid and make you feel as though you're being strangled. Has a doctor examined both your thyroid and the lymph nodes in your throat?

No but i have a college level knowledge of anatomy (human anatomy and physiology II). I do know my lymphnodes in my neck have been swollen but i could have more swelling developing but it seems to be worse after eating. When i wake in the morning it isnt noticeable. I dont have acid reflux unless i am backed up and have indigestion. A doctor has examined the back of my throat but not through a scope. I have had "cottage cheese" in the back of my throat off and on around about where my tonsils are but no tonsil swelling.