Ninja

Favorite Celiac Articles?

Rate this topic

Hi everyone,

I have decided to write a paper on Celiac to give to all of the doctors who fought me, said no and prolonged the time I spent sick. I know this is not unusual; we are often left to our own devices which coincidentally seems to bring us good health much quicker than when we looked to the doctors to solve our problems. Therefore, I am wondering if any of you would be willing to share some of your favorite Celiac articles, the ones that enlightened and inspired you, revolutionized the way you viewed this disease, or simply helped you cope (I know a big one is c.com!).

Thanks in advance,

Laura

Yes, this site has great articles!

They aren't articles, but the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness website has several downloadable pamphlets that are somewhat simplified but helpful for those starting from scratch, and also a one-page diagram showing the similarities and differences between celiac and non-celiac gluten sensitivity.

I've also been looking for something I can hand friends and family so they can understand more easily, and I think some of those might do the trick.

Thank you! :)

You're welcome! I'd love to hear how the doctors react if you do give them something...

You're welcome! I'd love to hear how the doctors react if you do give them something...

It will definitely be interesting... ;)