Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Jicama, Peach and Watermelon Salad with Lime and Chile (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 08/18/2016 - If you're looking for a quick, easy, refreshing treat that makes the most of summer's bounty of fruit, look no further. This recipe blends fresh jicama, peaches, and watermelon with a dash of lime, and a splash of chili powder.
- 2 cups fresh jicama, diced
- 2 cups fresh watermelon, deseeded, diced
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled, diced
- 4 limes, juice
- dash of chili powder
Chop jicama, watermelon, and peaches into bite-sized pieces, drizzle with lime juice, and top with chile powder, as desired.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Avocado Cucumber Mango Salsa (Gluten-Free)
I’m a big salsa lover, and I love to make new salsa recipes and try them at home.... [READ MORE]
Lemon Cherry Guacamole (Gluten-Free)
This recipe makes a wonderful dip that can be served with your favorite gluten-free chips.... [READ MORE]
5 Gluten-Free Ways with Tomatoes
Here are 5 quick n' easy ways to enjoy Tomatoes in meals, snacks and desserts.... [READ MORE]
Pao de Queijo (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Judy Tolliver.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity