• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
7 7

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A15-m):

• Forum Discussions

Here are some ideas/possibilities to investigate: I would check her vitamins particularly b12. Intrinsic factor is needed in order to absorb vitamin b12, which is made in the intestine. If she has stomach inflammation I don't know if she would be able to absorb b12. There are hypo-allergic vitamins available.  Vitamin b12 deficiency can cause panic attacks and nausea.  Has she had her b...
    Hello, I just tested positive for celiac in two different blood panels and have a vitamin A deficiency and was referred for an endoscopy. Does anyone know if false positives are common and do people usually go gluten free as soon as the endoscopy is done? I have a one month wait between the endoscopy and seeing the GI and don't want to be damaging my body more if I have it. Thanks.
    Hi, This is the third time I got diagnosed with celiac disease but Dr told me my stomach is getting sensitive plus there is something in my stomach is causing inflammation and he told it”s part of Celiac Family I am 100% gluten-free. Which I know. But I have to wait for the result of the biopsy. I am mentally exhausted and I don’t know from where to start. Now I am getting more depressed because Dr ...