Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

niese

Hope This Isn't Too Off Color Of A Question

I hope I don't offend anyone by asking this question, really the question was asked by my hubby.  I am gluten-free hubby is not. He asked me since he can eat anything gluten can he transfer gluten to me in his semen?  I am newly diagnose with Celiac and still learning everything, again I am sorry if this question offends anyone, but I am sure I am not the first to wonder about this.  

Thanks

A family member of mine had a reaction to an antibiotic through her husband semen. That's as close to an answer that I have... :-/ sorry

nope, not semen.  just make sure, if you're exchanging various body fluids, that he brushes his teeth really good well.  plus, if he's eating a glutenous sandwich, etc, most guys won't wash their hands after they're done eating and if they have to pee, they're gonna touch their junk, the chain of gluten, lolz if i have my druthers i would like the hubs fresh out of the shower  :wub:

nope, not semen.  just make sure, if you're exchanging various body fluids, that he brushes his teeth really good well.  plus, if he's eating a glutenous sandwich, etc, most guys won't wash their hands after they're done eating and if they have to pee, they're gonna touch their junk, the chain of gluten, lolz if i have my druthers i would like the hubs fresh out of the shower  :wub:

I have made three attemps of an anwser...after I read the replies. Funny, but "notme" has the answer and much more. :blink:

Thanks everyone for the info, hubby is now done freaking out! LOL  :rolleyes:

Should have said....this is the info but what you chose to tell Hubby is your choice. :)