Rate this topic

I THINK I have finally found some vitamins I can take. They are corn-free and I believe the lecithin is from sunflower instead of soy. But the label doesn't say gluten-free, even though a lot of their other stuff does. I wrote to the company but have yet to hear back from them. Here is a link to the label. Does anybody see anything that might have gluten in it? Thanks.

http://www.vitaminlife.com/product-exec/PNAME/Iron-Free-Soft-Gel-Multis-2-Day/product_id/45934

"Does not contain: sugar, yeast, corn, milk, egg, starch, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives"

I do not see this ... 

Does not contain: wheat or gluten in the "does not contain" list, so, does that mean it does?

That is too sketchy for me.

Sorry babes. 

What about Country Life vits?  

Certified gluten-free and vitacost has them listed as corn free.

http://www.vitacost.com/corn-free-products

Aha! I got tired of waiting for an email response so I just called them. "Not made with any gluten containing ingredients, but they don't test them so they can't guarantee there is no CC."

I'm going to take one this afternoon.

:) It's been two and a half hours. If I were going to get sick, I would have already - my gluten reactions come on pretty quickly. Looks like these really are safe. HOORAY!!!