1desperateladysaved

Blog Drafts Private?

Rate this topic

I noticed that my blog has been viewed when I stored it as a draft.  Is it available to the public before I publish it?  I guess that might be okay, but I would like to know about  it.  There may be an occasion where I wish to type one in somewhere else and transfer it in when complete instead of having it available for viewing while incomplete.

Hmm, I guess I figure that my count was made by me as I went in to edit.  I hadn't noticed this until the last couple of times I blogged.  I needed to exit and reenter several times because google wouldn't let me cut and paste.

I noticed that my blog has been viewed when I stored it as a draft.  Is it available to the public before I publish it?  I guess that might be okay, but I would like to know about  it.  There may be an occasion where I wish to type one in somewhere else and transfer it in when complete instead of having it available for viewing while incomplete.