GottaSki

Living Without's 'gluten Free And More' Coming Out Party!

Rate this topic

I had a wonderful time yesterday at the San Diego Gluten Free Party hosted by Living Without.

This was by far the best gluten-free fair I've been to -- the freebies were fantastic -- the cooking demos were great (I learned at least a couple new baking tricks and I've been at this gluten-free baking game for awhile now) -- I couldn't partake of the oodles of samples of gluten-free and other top 8 allergen free goodies, but there was a wonderful mix of things, not just row after row of the latest gluten-free cookies and muffins -- had some great conversations with other folks with celiac disease and or other food allergies/intolerances along with reps from some of our favorite companies -- I'm pushing rudi's and others for a full burrito sized flour tortilla!!!

Added bonus was a beautiful venue with lots of free gluten-free beer and comfy tables and chairs to park it for a rest or to eat the lunch I toted in ;)

If this gluten-free fest is coming to a city near you...I'd suggest going.  One long morning would be plenty...but am thinking of sending my boys to eat lunch there today -- the personal chefs were cooking real food and passing out samples -- incredible!

10258264_10152794868418574_5283367973042