Ikgbrd

Gluten Free On The Vegas Strip?

Rate this topic

So in a couple of months I'll be out of town for the first time since I cut out gluten and I'm pretty nervous. I'll be staying in a hotel on the Vegas strip, without a car, so I'll be pretty limited to just eating at the restaurants nearby. I have the find me gluten-free app on my phone, but I'd really like to hear some suggestions from people who've been there on this site as well.

I'm kinda worried that everyone is going to suggest salads as well. My body doesnt do too well with leafy greens or raw veggies, so as much as I love salads, I don't want to trust them to keep me feeling good while I'm there.

So does anybody have some good go to places to eat in Vegas, preferable in walking distance of the strip?

Are there any of the chains that are known to be good with gluten-free? red Robin, Outback Steakhouse, California Pizza Kitchen, PF Chang's, Bonefish Grill, Cheeseburger inParadise?

I think they have that small chain with the French name? We don't have it so I can't remember.

Edit - Mon Ami Gabi

Edited by kareng

Bring all of your favorite non-perishable foods with you. Look online and see what restaurants are near your hotel. Check their online menus and phone the restaurants ahead of time and ask if they can accommodate you. Good luck.

I spent 5 or 6 night there last year and ate very sucessfully.   I don't remember all the places, but here are some.    We ate at Outback, and Maggiano's and In and Out Burger (that one is back off the strip some) 

For breakfast we ate at  Mon Ami Gabi (in Paris); Hash House a Gogo and the Peppermill (Peppermill was risky, not sure I would do it again although the food was great and I didn't get sick, they were extremely busy and didn't have a gluten-free menu)

We ate at a burger place in the Mirage (don't recall the name)

That is all I can remember.   Like StephanieL said a lot of Chef's so you can speak directly often.   Also a lot of fine dining places if you don't mind spending the extra money.