sandsurfgirl

Story Tavern In Burbank- Awesome! Owned By Celiac

Rate this topic

I went to the Story Tavern in Burbank, California today. Best gluten free food I have ever had eating out  hands down. It is owned by a family and one of the family members has celiac disease. They do have some gluten on their menu but very little and they know how to handle CC issues. 

There was so much good food my kids and I ordered 3 things and shared. Totchos which is Tater Tot nachos. BEST thing ever! Shepherd's pie. gluten-free macaroni and cheese. Chopped veggie salad. 

It was heavenly. Every single bite. We all left stuffed because we couldn't stop eating such tasty food. 

They have 3 or 4 gluten free desserts. My kids had root beer floats but we were too full to order the warm apple cobbler or flourless chocolate cake. 

We live 45 minutes away but it is worth the drive and we will be back. They also have quite a selection of gluten-free beers and ciders, but I don't like beer or cider so I didn't try any. Somebody try those and add to the thread.