kelley.m.

Control Panal

Rate this topic

Hi Kelley,

On the upper right corner of your screen is your username, if you click on that you can access your profile, your settings, and clicking "My Content" is a good way to see if there are any replies to things you have posted. When I first navigate to the site every day, I go to my content to see what is new on things I have posted on.

To post a new topic, first go to the main page https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/ and click on the category you feel it best fits in.  We can fix that for you, so don't worry too much on that.  Then click on the dark blue "start new topic" button on the upper right hand corner.  Of course, you did this here, but just including the instructions in case you need extra help.  

To change things like emails you receive, etc, click on your name in the upper right hand corner, and click on settings.  On the left there are categories of things you can change like email notifications, your info, etc.