Rate this topic

I don't know if my muscle pain is related to my Celiac or if it is something completely different. For the last week or so I have been having extreme pain in my muscles in my right arm from my fingers to my elbow. It feels like when you have to crack you knuckles but there's nothing I can do to relieve the pain. I am starting to feel it a little bit on my left side too. I havent seen anyone else write about it so now I am worried that its something completely unrelated. 

another thing, I know I havent had any gluten but every morning I wake up was awful nausea and sometimes vomiting (no im not pregnant - though all my friends thing i am bc they dont understand what i'm dealing with) and the feeling stays will me until like 11 or 12 give or take - then I am good for the rest of the night until about 5 in the morning. its crazy. my doc gave me nausea meds but i usually just end up throwing them up so I have stopped taking them.....

im also constipated....so basically even though I am not to the point of feeling like I do when I get glutened but its pretty awful ha ha ha....

I don't know if my muscle pain is related to my Celiac or if it is something completely different. For the last week or so I have been having extreme pain in my muscles in my right arm from my fingers to my elbow. It feels like when you have to crack you knuckles but there's nothing I can do to relieve the pain. I am starting to feel it a little bit on my left side too. I havent seen anyone else write about it so now I am worried that its something completely unrelated. 

For only a week?  And just one arm?  Sounds like you injured or strained it.

it was there for a few weeks before I got diagnosed and now its been back for probably a week and a half. I have put heat on it and ice but the hard thing is I am right handed so I cant just not use it....