Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Jodimeister

Terrified of test results.

Rate this topic

Hello! I am  new here on this site.  I get my blood test results tomorrow. (genetic & allergy)  I am so ready to hear the results but I am scared too.  I feel like my problems are celiac or gluten allergy/intolerance but if they're not I'm afraid it might be something worse or just inconclusive,  I've had many problems over the years:  Trichotillomania (started in 2nd grade).  Have ALWAYS been constipated.  Prickly heat that started around 17 or 18 yrs. of age.  Anxiety and depression, ocd started in early 20s.  Ovarian cysts, fibrocystic breast disease, age 19.  I had horrible nosebleeds growing up.  I was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia in my mid 20s and vitiligo late 20s.  I have had what I thought is increasingly itchy, sensitive skin the older I get. ( I'm 41)  I itch constantly.  Sometimes I cant sleep it's so bad.  A lot of upset stomach and bloating.  In the last couple weeks I've developed a rash that itches something terrible on my hand and forearm and behind one of my ears.  DH maybe?  I'm so ready for some answers....

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Welcome Jodi!  Keep us postd on your results.  I hope you find answers to your health problems!  ?

Non-functioning Gall bladder Removal Surgery 2005

Diagnosed via Blood Test and Endoscopy: March 2013

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -- Stable 2014

Anemia -- Resolved

Fractures (vertebrae): June 2013

Osteopenia/osteoporosis -- June 2013

Allergies and Food Intolerances

Diabetes -- January 2014

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Join eNewsletter