Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

hayley3

Sores or blisters on toes plus swollen toe-Need advice

Rate this topic

My daughter has Hashimoto's and she's away at college and emailed me, saying that her toe is killing her.  She sent me a photo of it and it doesn't look that bad but cell phone images are sometimes not accurate.  Previously her little toe was red and swollen and still is I think but now she is getting little sores on the top of her toes that are very painful.  I've had my share of odd autoimmune things going on but never that.

I'm coming here just in case someone else might've had something similar.  I know it's a long shot because I did a google search and all I found was chillblains and because of the Hashimoto's her feet are chilly but she swears her feet have not been cold even though we are in the single digits.

Thanks so much!

Osteoporosis, and sacroiliac arthritis diagnosed 32 yrs of age.  Chronic low wbc, Severe constipation, Migraines, severe GERD, multiple miscarriages, Sjrogen's disease, positive ANA, thyroid nodules (hyperthryoid), fatty liver disease with elevated enzymes, low vitamin D, low protein, IBS, SIBO, Discoid lupus, mulitple food allergies and massive hair loss.  I left my career because I was too sick to keep working, and it was devastating because I couldn't apply for disability without a diagnosis.  My daughter was a preemie and she has Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) and had a positive ANA and Rheumatoid Factor at 16 and now has been dx'd with Hashimoto's.

Allergic to:  corn, rice, beans, tomatoes, dairy.  Not diagnosed as celiac.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

She says they aren't itchy though but very painful.  When she lived at home, her feet would be so cold , we were always trying to find ways to warm them up.  I think I have Erythromelalgia which is a step up from Raynauds but I've never had sores on my toes.

Osteoporosis, and sacroiliac arthritis diagnosed 32 yrs of age.  Chronic low wbc, Severe constipation, Migraines, severe GERD, multiple miscarriages, Sjrogen's disease, positive ANA, thyroid nodules (hyperthryoid), fatty liver disease with elevated enzymes, low vitamin D, low protein, IBS, SIBO, Discoid lupus, mulitple food allergies and massive hair loss.  I left my career because I was too sick to keep working, and it was devastating because I couldn't apply for disability without a diagnosis.  My daughter was a preemie and she has Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) and had a positive ANA and Rheumatoid Factor at 16 and now has been dx'd with Hashimoto's.

Allergic to:  corn, rice, beans, tomatoes, dairy.  Not diagnosed as celiac.

Join eNewsletter