cstark

gluten free french fries and dessert

Rate this topic

My family was out camping earlier this month to our favorite lake.  They have a restaurant there we have going to for years.  Since I recently went gluten free, I was very nervous about trying out their menu.  Usually, restaurants have a select few items you can choose from that are considered "gluten-free" (i.e. Olive Garden).  However, this restaurant even had French Fries that were in a separate fryer than the rest of fry population. :) I considered it a huge treat when they not only went out of their way to make sure you could get sandwiches gluten-free, but also had French fries and a dessert available.  The best part of it was I didn't get sick afterwards.  Yahoo!  Thank goodness it's 3 hours away. :)

Do you want to tell us the name of it ans where it is located.  maybe someone else will be looking for a restaurant there. Also, it is very helpful if you go to Find me Gluten Free and review it.