Scott Adams

Why Medical Researchers Prefer Double Blind Testing

Rate this topic

I have previously criticized the use of a single blind test protocol for a gluten free diet. In past issues of The Journal of Gluten Sensitivity I have also been critical of some double blind research protocols for investigating dietary variables for a variety of reasons not relevant to the current topic.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Forum Discussions

Thanks.  I think these were not the freshest tortillas.  Layering instead of rolling tastes the same but isn’t as “ fun” as rolled.  
    It is ugly truth that taking vitamins/minerals with RDA and AI can leads to major side effect. Biotin: it comes in food and supplement. It is highly suggested not to take it doses more than 30 µg. Its biggest sources is almond,cauliflower ...
    This is great advice, my mother and grand mother (both Hispanic) always would get the freshest ones and dip in the sauce before rolling. When reheating it varied with tortillas on freshness (and how much of a hurry) but they either heated...