Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In
2 2
GFinDC

Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey SPAM

Rate this topic

I never saw this before so thot it might be interesting to some people.  Apparently this SPAM turkey product is gluten-free per the ingredient list.  Although I am not sure what the turkey broth ingredients are.  This could be just the ticket for pandemic loners this year.  No need to thaw the turkey with SPAM in a can.  Just add a can of cranberry sauce and good to go.  Happy Thanksgiving!  

https://www.spam.com/varieties/spam-oven-roasted-turkey

Ingredients:
Made with 100% White, Lean Turkey: White Turkey, Turkey Broth, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Nitrite

Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."

Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.

Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, eggplant, celery, strawberries, pistachios, and hard work. Have a good day! 🙂 Paul

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):