This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Tim Hortons

Ronnie

Ronnie Apprentice

Can we have tim hortons flavored ice cappes?

I love the normal ice capps but i was really wanting to try the

ice capp with a flavor shot in it.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Guest Babbia

Not sure. How about their coffee?

2Boys4Me Enthusiast

Tim Horton`s

~ Turkey rice soup, Iced Cap, French Vanilla, English Toffee; Note their Mocha coffee is made from coffee and THEIR hot chocolate and the hot chocolate MAY contain gluten. Ask to see ingredients on can of hot chocolate.

Open Original Shared Link

I found that on the Calgary Celiac site...no idea how old the info is. Best to call the HQ, I suppose.

lorka150 Collaborator

at the store they have a sign that says they do not guarantee anything, as they are a bakery and there is stuff flying around (in better words, of course). i got sick there a few times from the coffee and stopped going... having open coffee pots with all those baked goods is a gluten trap, to me.

Guest Viola

I checked fairly recently and apparently both of their hot chocolates are now gluten free, as is their new hot fruit drinks. Can't remember what they are called now :lol: Is that a sign of old age?

Canadian Karen Community Regular

Naw, just good ole brain fog! :lol:

Hugs.

Karen

• 3 years later...
ownagegamer Newbie

ok so i work at tim hortons part time and i get the chance to check the ingredients on things for my mom who has celiac disease. i have checked the hot chocolate and unfortunately it says "may contain wheat" I do not know why they would have wheat in their hot chocolate and it angers me a lot because my mom and other celiacs are missing out on a lot of things and now they can't even have chocolate and water without there being wheat in it?? well i can understand since it is like a bakery. But some good news is that the french vanilla and hot smoothies are gluten free. ( i do not know every little gluten free ingredient) but it did not say may contain wheat and it looks ok. If you need more information on anything you can reply to this or contact me other ways thanks

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• 9 months later...
Eeyore-Canada Newbie

Can we have tim hortons flavored ice cappes?

I love the normal ice capps but i was really wanting to try the

ice capp with a flavor shot in it.

I just went to Tim Ho, asked about the ice caps, was assured that they where free of flour, had one and a coffee, and I am more ill than I have been for months. I am in serious discomfort right now, and will be for hours I suspect. I think the smart thing to do, is avoid Tim Horton's altogether. I am not allergic to any other foods except glutens so, it has to be that.

Is there a medication or anything I can take when I do accidentally ingest some of this stuff please does anyone know?

DougE Rookie

I heard that Tim's chili is gluten-free. Does anybody know?

Archived