• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

sandeehier

Can I Post This?

Rate this topic

I saw that we are not allowed to advertise a business here, but I was wondering if I can post an ad to FIND a gluten-free baker? I am planning on opening a gluten-free bakery in Southern California in the next few months and I need more hands!

Also, eventually, I will want to add my business name or even website address to my signature, on all my correspondence. Can I do that here, as well?

Thanks for your help & for providing a great forum!

Sandee Hier

lurker-come-out-of-the-closet

I saw that we are not allowed to advertise a business here, but I was wondering if I can post an ad to FIND a gluten-free baker? I am planning on opening a gluten-free bakery in Southern California in the next few months and I need more hands!

Also, eventually, I will want to add my business name or even website address to my signature, on all my correspondence. Can I do that here, as well?

Thanks for your help & for providing a great forum!

Sandee Hier

lurker-come-out-of-the-closet

Hi Sandee--Welcome to the board :) I can answer your second question regarding adding your business name/website address to your signature--that is against board rules. As for the ad to find a baker, I honestly don't know. I would suggest you email Scott (admin) directly and ask him. You can use the Email Us link to the left of the screen.

I hope you continue to visit the board and feel free to ask any questions you might have or just join in the discussions! Good luck with the new bakery!

Hi Sandee--Welcome to the board :)

... As for the ad to find a baker, I honestly don't know. I would suggest you email Scott (admin) directly and ask him. You can use the Email Us link to the left of the screen.

Good luck with the new bakery!

Thanks, thanks, and thank you!!