• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Guest marshlakemom

Bone Pain

Rate this topic

Guest marshlakemom

Can anybody describe their bone pain to me. Right now all the small bones that run up the top of my feet and hands are in a lot of pain...as well as my left big toe bone. I know sounds funny, but it really hurts a lot. Can hardly walk. I haven't had any gluten for a long long time, and dabbled in some licorice yesterday, actually a lot of licorice, and all last night and today my feet and hands hurt something awful.

Can anybody relate.....do you think this is gluten related....I mean that quickly after ingesting. I know I will get diarreah fairly quickly, but this bone pain is awful.

Thanks.

Deb

I used to love licorice. But if you read the ingredients, all licorice has wheat in it! You simply glutened yourself, and will have to wait it out. Hopefully the pain will go away soon, but it could take up to two weeks. Licorice is a definite no-no!

And yes, gluten might cause the same horrible pain in my feet and legs for me. Especially my feet will ache terribly.