• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

So i just ate my lunch, and for a little treat i brang 2 of my snickerdoodles by enjoy lfie with me. Wow im so amazed as to how good they are, like really these are the beset snickerdoodles i have had. I let co workrs try them and they all loved them. Really good buy i recommend to anyone

Any chance they are casein free? :blink:

Yes.

Enjoy life is an AWSOME company.

They contain

NO wheat/gluten

NO dairy/casein

NO peanuts

NO tree nuts

NO egg

NO soy

NO fish

NO shellfish

In ANY of thier products, and theres no CC risk in thier facilites becuase the do not use any of those ingredients in anything. :)

here : http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/content/Allergy.asp

anyone try there breads?? was thinking about buying some but fredys trys to charge like 6 bucks a loaf

anyone try there breads?? was thinking about buying some but fredys trys to charge like 6 bucks a loaf

I have... not that great, but not horrid, the "Food For Life Gluten free brown rice" one is the best I have found so far (Cant try Kininick the reputed best pre-made bread because has egg in it), and found that at normal grocery store.

I have... not that great, but not horrid, the "Food For Life Gluten free brown rice" one is the best I have found so far (Cant try Kininick the reputed best pre-made bread because has egg in it), and found that at normal grocery store.

I have tried several of the Food For Life Breads, and while the Brown Rice is good, I have to say the Millet Bread is the best of them I've had. Just add some butter/butter substitute and honey, and yum.

I have tried several of the Food For Life Breads, and while the Brown Rice is good, I have to say the Millet Bread is the best of them I've had. Just add some butter/butter substitute and honey, and yum.

Ah... the store I get the brown rice at only caries the one varity... so not tried the others.