• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

jenvan

Hey New Yorks--i Have A Question

Rate this topic

I'm confused--I've seen this Blooms with a gluten-free menu, info below:

Blooms Deli Café

350 Lexington Avenue

(corner of 40th Street)

New York, New York 10016

212-922-FOOD (3663)

www.bloomsnewyorkdeli.com

HOWEVER, this website above doesn't work. Is this deli still around? Or is it the same as this deli? http://www.bloomsdeli.com/ ? It has a different address...is there more than one? I would love having the 350 Lexington one if its still there. Thanks for the clarification!!

(I'm trying to map out good places to eat).

Philly DON'T KNOW ABOUT NYC :lol:

But sure glad you posted so i could wish you a good time with your Mom.

Have a great time.

hugs and safe travel

Judy in Philly

Thnx Judy!! Hope your memorial day is good!

Hey Jen,

It's still here!! I haven't been there yet but I plan to. I just called them and they plan on re-opening this Saturday. (They had a fire and were renovating). Hopefully you'll still be here then!

Oh and that isn't the same deli (the website you found). That is a kosher deli in Westchester County.

Hey Jen,

It's still here!! I haven't been there yet but I plan to. I just called them and they plan on re-opening this Saturday. (They had a fire and were renovating). Hopefully you'll still be here then!

Oh and that isn't the same deli (the website you found). That is a kosher deli in Westchester County.

Thanks girl! I guess I know where I'm eating lunch on Saturday !!! Thanks for clarifying :) I will be there till Monday afternoon....

Thanks girl! I guess I know where I'm eating lunch on Saturday !!! Thanks for clarifying :) I will be there till Monday afternoon....

Oh I wish I could join you!! Unfortunately I have a wedding out in NJ on Saturday (staying over till Sunday). Actually this whole week is crazy for me. Wed. night dinner with a friend, Thurs. I have a golf tournament for work in CT, Fri. I have a half day and am having lunch with friends and then we're taking her kids to the Central Park Zoo, Sat. I have a wedding, BBQ at a friends on Sunday as soon as we get back from the wedding.... hoping Monday will be rest!!!!

Maybe we can try and meet for lunch tomorrow....

Tommorrow I don't get in till like 9 at night :( You are busy!! Thurs nite we are at Asia de Cuba and Sat nite at Bistango's.... I remember you loved Sambuca, right? I may try for that Fri nite... Then I hope to squeeze in Blooms, BabyCakes, Risotteria (definitely) maybe Hampton Chutney... Bridge and I were going to try and meet for lunch one day--it would be fun to have you there! But you have a full plate! Maybe we will pass on the street and you will recognize my face ! :P Hey--Any fun late night places you would recommend to hang? Something fairly mom friendly?

Tommorrow I don't get in till like 9 at night :( You are busy!! Thurs nite we are at Asia de Cuba and Sat nite at Bistango's.... I remember you loved Sambuca, right? I may try for that Fri nite... Then I hope to squeeze in Blooms, BabyCakes, Risotteria (definitely) maybe Hampton Chutney... Bridge and I were going to try and meet for lunch one day--it would be fun to have you there! But you have a full plate! Maybe we will pass on the street and you will recognize my face ! :P Hey--Any fun late night places you would recommend to hang? Something fairly mom friendly?

Well I loved Sambuca pre-dx, but have yet to try the gluten-free menu. However I've heard good things. Lumi is the one I LOVE!!!

Keep me posted what day you and Bridge are gonna have lunch and I'll see what I can do but this week is nutso for me! If not, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya'!! (My office is in Times Square so you never know. LOL)!!

Well I loved Sambuca pre-dx, but have yet to try the gluten-free menu. However I've heard good things. Lumi is the one I LOVE!!!

Keep me posted what day you and Bridge are gonna have lunch and I'll see what I can do but this week is nutso for me! If not, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya'!! (My office is in Times Square so you never know. LOL)!!

oooo that's right, Lumi is on my list too :)

Jen- dont know if you will be checking this site while you are in NY but what kind of late night places are you looking for? Dont know where u are staying but if you are looking for a safe place to have a drink, u should definitely check out Russian Samovar on 52nd/broadway- they have excellent fruit infused vodka and everything is gluten-free and great- no risk of cross contam or anything- but beware, one drink and u WILL be tipsy :) as for "mom-friendly" stuff- are u going to any plays? it is also ABT season at the met if you want to look into ballet tickets- i realize these suggestions are all over the map but i dont know what you are looking for! And try to make it to risotteria on a wknd- one of the waiters makes special desserts on the weekends - he is trying things out for a future bakery he will be opening- SOOO yum! (had the key lime pie- TO DIE FOR). Anyway, enjoy NYC and let me know if i can help ya out a bit more :)

Jen- dont know if you will be checking this site while you are in NY but what kind of late night places are you looking for? Dont know where u are staying but if you are looking for a safe place to have a drink, u should definitely check out Russian Samovar on 52nd/broadway- they have excellent fruit infused vodka and everything is gluten-free and great- no risk of cross contam or anything- but beware, one drink and u WILL be tipsy :) as for "mom-friendly" stuff- are u going to any plays? it is also ABT season at the met if you want to look into ballet tickets- i realize these suggestions are all over the map but i dont know what you are looking for! And try to make it to risotteria on a wknd- one of the waiters makes special desserts on the weekends - he is trying things out for a future bakery he will be opening- SOOO yum! (had the key lime pie- TO DIE FOR). Anyway, enjoy NYC and let me know if i can help ya out a bit more :)

LOL.. I was drinking with Mikhail Baryshnikov had Russian Samovar one night a couple years ago. He is one of the owners and happened to be there that night. I was there with a whole bunch of people from work doing a vodka tasting for a Russian themed party we were having and he joined out table. That is definately the strongest vodka ever!!!