• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Nashville

Going To Atlanta

Rate this topic

Oh, there's a big Atlanta group on here, makes me wish I lived there! I know there was a thread in the meeting room forum, you might check there (I don't know how to paste that here).

There's always PF Changs and Cheeseburger in Paradise. I had very good luck with Cheesecake Factory in Alpharetta.

Any of the Buckhead Life restaurants (previous weblink) would accomodate yoiu - just talk to the manager or chef if you can to make sure there are no CC issues. I've heard Maggianos and Cheeseburger are both good places, and I've been to the Smokey Bones at Perimeter and the kitchen manager actually knew all about celiac and the CC issues. It was great and there was so much to choose from (not just bbq). Let us know where you go and how it turns out. I've just been diagnosed so just started having to go through the whole gluten-free thing at restaurants....

Maggianos is great! I've eaten at two different ones. They don't have a gluten free menu, the chef comes to your table and talks to you about what you can order. This is standard for them. My meals both times were excellent, I mean, how often can you eat pasta with a white sauce out? The only downside is that the only pasta they carry that is gluten free is rottini, so if you want something else, you might want to bring it with you, I'm sure they'd cook it.