Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lister

Fading More Each Day

definatly not stds, unless my girlfriend has been cheating, but we have been seeing eachother for 3 years, and honestly if she did ever i think she would confront me about it.

Hey lister,

Ya kinda sound like me, at least in the past. Your body will go completely strange with a food intelorance with many weird and wonderful sensations. Keeping positive is not easy because you naturally feel depressed... if it goes on long, then you switch into that impending doom feeling. The first time you begin to no longer feel this, then you know your system is improving. Most times you can make this happen by eating fruit, like grapefruit for breakfast, mixed fruit at lunch, salad for supper with plain chicken strips, and to drink... stick with water. If you feel tired, take a pick me up.... I usually have a Coke, but only one in a day as too much sugar and you feel bad.

Also, when my symptoms began I had discomfort in my left testical. The doc checked it, found nothing, but it persisted for a long time, then switched to on and off. The biggest problem I had was a really bad upset & bloated stomach.

Pimples... I still get them but in very small numbers. They appear almost anywhere. I'd guess you are having a similar reaction (nothing to worry about).

Stick with a good diet and all should be better (perhaps not perfect, but better). If you still have problems try an elimination diet (i.e. start with rice, and slowly add other items).

Take care,

Steve

Lister, Std's such as herpes can lay dormant for years. It would not mean your girlfriend cheated. The fact that you are not well and possibly your immune system is great right now could bring about a dormant condition that your body used to fight off.

Hi back again. A rash could also be yeast or candida. I have been talking to you on your other thread. This could be likely as well, given what we talked about with candida for you.

Lister, Std's such as herpes can lay dormant for years. It would not mean your girlfriend cheated. The fact that you are not well and possibly your immune system is great right now could bring about a dormant condition that your body used to fight off.

Hi back again. A rash could also be yeast or candida. I have been talking to you on your other thread. This could be likely as well, given what we talked about with candida for you.