Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andersonfam06

So Frustrated...

I'm so releived

glad your getting support and maybe some answers.

will keep praying for you

love and hugs

judy

I am praying for Lanigan daily. I hope that you can get the referrals you need to get to a dr that will figure out what will do to HELP! Hugs! Kendra

Hi

How is Lanigan's fever this after noon.?

Hope you can get some answers.

judy

I'm not entirely sure how this whole referal thing is going to go for us... it might be complicated. i guess we'll see. We have filed formal complaints though.

How are things going for you?

Lanigan seems to be doing a little bit better. He has gained some more weight, and hasn't had a fever since the last time I posted.(about 2 weeks now)... He has thrown up a lot in the last 2 days, with no change in his diet, but I am starting to get use to and even almost predict these cycles. He seems much happier though, so mommy feels better. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Lanigan seems to be doing a little bit better. He has gained some more weight, and hasn't had a fever since the last time I posted.(about 2 weeks now)... He has thrown up a lot in the last 2 days, with no change in his diet, but I am starting to get use to and even almost predict these cycles. He seems much happier though, so mommy feels better. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

I am so glad Lanigan is doing better. I pray every night for his improvement and that your doctors can figure out how to help him to thrive. Take care--I will continue to pray for you guys. :) Kendra