Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ilmotherof2

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Pizza made with chebe mix for me tonight :)

Red bag of chebe, and then cooked on a baking stone. Tastes just like the real thing :)

Unfortunately my baking stone is glutenated, but I solve that problem by using parchment paper over it. Makes it safe and really easy to take out of the oven :P

Yesterday: Chicken Cordon Bleu with mashed potatoes and I had green beans almondine, not sure what the boys had for a veg. Probably corn. I was at work.

Today: leftovers.

I have tons of chicken tenders, so I'm going to make chicken nachos with sauteed red onion and yellow peppers. thank god for kraft shredded cheese, its the only real cheese that is lactose free :D

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Forum Discussions

Hi!   Sorry no one had your exact symptoms.  Do you have celiac disease?  Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease that attacks the small intestine.  Once destroyed digesting foods can be difficult because enzymes can not be released, et...
    Sorry, but I am not familiar with those tests.  They are not standard for celiac disease testing which does require you to be on a full gluten diet months before a blood draw or weeks before an endoscopy.   Your symptoms could be celiac di...
    Did you have any positives on the celiac blood tests?  Small intestinal damage can be spotty since it is larger than the size of a tennis court!   If you went on an elimination diet, you probably avoided foods that you had intolerances t...